All of your Lumen patches and settings are stored in a special folder. If you copy the items in this folder, you can backup, restore, or move your patches and settings between folders.
If you'd just like to backup patches instead, you can do so by exporting individual patches.
- Close Lumen if it is open.
- Open up Finder.
- Select the Go -> Go to Folder... menu item.
- Type in ~/Library/Application Support/com.Paracosm.Lumen/ in the box that appears.
- A folder will open up. Select everything in this folder and copy it to a backup location. Lumen needs all of it to run.
- Warning: Restoring your patches in this way will delete any patches or settings that you've created/modified since last backing up. Do not try to restore a backup from a newer version of Lumen, it may not work.
- Follow steps 1-4 above to open your Lumen library folder.
- Copy the items from your backup location and paste them into this folder, overwriting the existing files.